The Holy Trinity

Better than God. Three Gods.

14.12.05

This Is The Best Blog On The Internet

Thousands of new blogs are created each day. Most of them are shit. Actually, just about all of them are shit. When you get down to it, there are only two good blogs on the internet. It is no coincidence that I am a contributor on both of them. It is also no coincidence that I am only a contributor on two blogs. Everything I touch turns to gold, because I am the King Midas of the internet, except without the terrible consequences that reared their heads towards the end of the story. Just stick to the bit at the start where he's all 'Holy shit I am gonna be a rich man now', even though he was already a king.

I have messed with the template so that this blog doesn't look like a load of others. The best way to survive in Blog land is to write a blog that is not much like a blog, because blogs suck.

Shit I have to go out. Anyway in summary I am so fucking amazing there is no joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home