The Holy Trinity

Better than God. Three Gods.

7.3.06

Creative Writing Notes

Sarah,
I was cleaning the room after your class last Thursday and I came across these notes that students left behind. Perhaps you could pass them onto the students, as they may have been left in error. Thanks, George (Cleaning)


Plot Exercise
  • Two guys upset a gang by accidentally walking in on a murder and messing it up.

  • The gang gets revenge by killing one of the two guys.

  • The other guy gets together a team of guys.

  • The team go and kill a bunch of gang members.

  • The end.

  • Had a much better idea: THE GANG GET REVENGE!

  • Possibly followed by more revenge.

  • Call it 'Revenge' or something like that.

Autobiographical Writing
The best moment of my life was when I won the football game for my football team at school. It was a really long game and it went on for a long time, longer than normal. This was because there was a lot of football going on and it was impossible to cram it into the normal football timeslot. Anyway it had come down to the last couple of minutes and it looked like we were going to lose. But at the last second I kicked the football and it went into the goal. The guy in front of the goal jumped in the wrong direction and it went right past him! I was awarded the 'Man Of The Match' award and we got to go to the next round, where we were beaten 12-0 by bigger boys.

Haikus
I went to the shops
I bought some milk and some cheese
It was really nice

Grandma's hair is thick
Curly, dense and so brittle
I cut it all off

What is the time please?
I left my watch in the car,
and it got stolen.

O! Fragile light that doth cut through the autumnal air,
Canst thou not settle upon some other poor fool?
I am tired of thine cheerful bent, for I am one who lives in darkness
My world grown cold and dreary in the absence of my love.
What cruel torture is this?
I desire to die.

Do the funky goose,
It's the dance of the cool kids
We all do it now.

Bastard bastard arse
Arse bastard bastard bastard
Arse arse bastard arse.

Haiku if you do
I can haiku, can you too?
Do a haiku please.

Character Exercise
Matt was a nineteen year old university student. His good looks and winning charm meant that he was a real hit with the ladies. In particular, he had extremely attractive, totally natural looking black hair, although he often wore a stylish hat. His skin was clear and blemish-free and his teeth were straight and gleaming white. His dress sense was impeccable, and he made sure to never wear the same outfit twice. Everybody loved him and thought he was great.

Limericks
There once was a man from Seattle
Whose joints always made a weird rattle
He was full of dried peas
Was a fan of John Cleese
And was killed by a big herd of cattle.

There once was a girl from Brunel
Who was worried about her smell
She put on deodorant
And found that the smell improved dramatically

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home